D1 (PhD student, 1st year) AKM Sajadur RAHMAN
【出 身 地】( Birth Place & Year) Dhaka, Bangladesh
I was Born on 1986.
( Education) -
- I completed B.Sc. in Civil Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET) in March 2009.
- I completed Masters in Disaster Management (Earthquake Engineering) from Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS), Tokyo, Japan in September 2017.
- My master thesis was about seismic evaluation of a weak 8 storied RC building in Bangladesh considering masonry infill effect.
- I returned to Bangladesh in October 2017.
- I came Sendai, Japan in October 2020 to pursue PhD in Maeda Laboratory of Tohoku University.
【メール】 ( Email) :